So I just this product a few weeks back. It is Body shop's Lip scuff A.K.A your lip exfoliate.
I have really dry and chapped lips so I always have to scrub my lips to make sure my lips are smooth. I've tried Benefit's Dr. Feelsgood Lipscribtion, works fine but it comes in a tube which means I need to use my fingers.
The lip scuff contains ingredients such as:
- Marula Oil - a very effective moisturiser that also helps to condition the skin over time. Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Organic Beeswax - Moisturises and helps to condition the skin. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. Helps to keep product texture consistent when used over time.
- Crushed fig stone granules - Help to gently remove dead skin cells.
Tips: Remember to clean the surface of your Lip scuff after every use. Use it twice a thrice a week or as needed.
Yes Yes Yes! Oui Oui Oui! Tantalising Lip Butter
Body shop's Lip butter; I must say is real good. I mean I've tried like tonnes of lip conditioners, but non works as well as Body shop's (besides vaseline).
Their products ALWAYS smell super good. This one has a really fruity smell. Plus, it doesn't have the waxy feeling that most other lip balms give.
Other then being a really good product (for me at least), you'll actually be helping people! This amount of money, or a portion of money will be donated to the HIV/ AIDS charity in Africa. So you can have beautiful lips and a beautiful heart just by getting this! How great a deal is that?!
It's not really pricey and it can last you at least for a whole month.
The lip butter contains ingredients such as: *I don't have the exact ingredients :P
- Community Trade Shea Butter - Fatty acids is present in shea butter which makes it ideal for your skin and hair. It has a low melting point which means it quickly melts and gets absorbed into your lips. Contains Vitamin E & A which makes it incredibly effective in treating skin issues like dry skin, eczema, blemishes, and wrinkles. Has a natural built-in sun protector of around SPF 6.
- Community Trade Organic Beeswax - Moisturises and helps to condition the skin. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. Helps to keep product texture consistent when used over time.
P.S. Its a campaign product so it will not be a permanent product so grab it while you can and help the HIV/ AIDS charity in Africa!
I'm not advertising for Body shop or whatsoever (although I do look like I am hahaa!) but do try it out for yourself if you have the extra cash!
Click my nufnang button!
And stay tuned for more videos!