|Kanebo Fréshel White C BB Cream UV|
Today's post will be a review on Kanebo's Fréshel White C BB Cream UV!
I recieved this product from Nuffnang on the 31st of December 2010 and was so excited since this is my first blogging contest. The winner for this contest will get to a Kanebo hamper worth over a hundred dollars!
I so wanna win this cos after using the BB cream, I'm addicted to it!
First of all, I want to clarify that although this was given to me free to do a review, what I say in this entry is what I feel about this product and not just to win this contest. *I cross my heart they are all true* HAHA!
So to get started, below are some facts about Kanebo's Fréshel White C BB Cream:
About Kanebo Fréshel White C BB Cream
A perfect cream with UV protection for an instant finish. Completely cuts strong UV rays while providing a fade-resistant and smooth finish. The BB cream conditions the skin to have a lucid tone with natural color while making dark spots less visible.
Works as an essence, emulsion, cream, sunscreen and tinted makeup base. A highly functional cream that not only serves as a skincare product, it also helps even out your skin tone before any makeup.
Main functions of Kanebo Fréshel White C BB Cream UV:
- Moisturizes the skin (contains plenty of adhesive collagen, hyaluronic acid and other moisturizing ingredients keeping skin soft and moist)
- Covers pores and dullness
- Protects against UV rays and resists fading (SPF 32/PA++ for daily protection against harmful sunrays)
- Quick & light makeup application
Colour: Comes in 1 shade only. (Looks more yellow undertone to me which is great cos asians are mostly have a yellow undertoned skin)
|Original photo by yours truly :D|
What I like about this product:
- Has a very lightweight texture when applied, face doesn't feel like there's any makeup on
- Despite its lightweight texture, it has quite a good coverage
- Unlike most BB Creams, Fréshel White C BB Cream does not give me the problem of having oily skin after spending hours outside. Gives a very "mattified" and powdered feel
- Glides on my skin easily
- Evens out my skin tone without having to put on heavy foundation
- Therapy for my skin even when I'm having makeup!
- High UV protection! <3 (I'm not very fond of the sun ya see?)
- Great for people with a tight schedule in the morning, just 1 step and you are ready to start the day with a flawless face!
- There might be ingredients in this product that might cause skin irritation (I did not experience any so far, please check for main ingredients at the bottom of this page to see if you are allergic to any of them)
- Only 1 shade available, which means there is a chance that this BB cream might not match your skintone
|With flash - looks scaringly yellow, but don't worry, it's not that scary XD|
Step-by-step to a flawless skin!
- Cleanse face
- Moisturize/ apply daily lotion
- Squeeze a small amount on back of hand before using fingers to spread it out evenly on face
- Finish off with loose powder to set!
Overall, I would rate Kanebo Fréshel White C BB Cream UV a 4/5 (1 for improvement so they will have even better products!!! hahaha!)
Main ingredients: (It's gonna be a long list~ )
o a clear and odourless silicone, its molecules are too big to enter the skin cells thus staying on the surface, making skin feel silky and creating a film on the skin that locks in moisture
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
o an active ingredient in sunscreen products
- Mineral Oil
o functions as an emollient, skin conditioning agent, skin protectant and as a solvent
o temporarily protects injured or exposed skin from harmful or annoying stimuli and may provide relief to such skin
o slows down the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprate
o Functions as a skin conditioner that leaves skin soft and supple
o An opacifying agent that are commonly used in skin make-up for hiding blemishes
o Acts as a humectant, an ingredient that increase the water content of the top layers of the skin by drawing moisture from the surrounding air
o A skin conditioning agent that enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Vaccinium Myrtillus
o A humectant agent that attracts moisture to the skin, hydrates and moisturizes it and leaves it soft and supple
o A remedy for yeast and fungal infections, good for those with eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin
- Sugar Cane Extract
o Glycolic acid which is extracted from sugar cane, is a natural skin exfoliator which results in smoother skin and more even colour and texture
o A natural skin moisturizer
- Orange Fruit Extract
- Lemon Fruit Extract
o Source of Vitamin C
- Soluble Collagen
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract
o A citrus fruit native to Japan
o Skin brightening/ lightening effect
- Bitter Orange Peel Extract
- Sugar Maple Extract
- Titanium Dioxide
o Functions as a sunscreen
o Help control shine and absorb oil and moisture making skin, feel soft, fresh and dry
Do check out my youtube video on simple tutorial on how i apply my BB Cream!
I have placed a link below for you guys to check out if you're interested, it's in Japanese though~
That's it guys! Till next time and thanks alot for reading this long post. XD
If you guys have any questions about this product, feel free to comment here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Click my Nuffnang button!
And stay tuned for more videos!