Just a mini haul post this time~
Gonna do some comparisons with the stuff I bought with other products I have on hand right now which I find similar.
And here they are~
- Eye Blending & Smudging Brush - Studio Basics (Bought @ Watsons, SGD$9.90
- Vanilla Silk Serum - Organix (Bought @Watsons, SGD$14.90)
- Pore Vacuum? & Facial Massager - Beautipon (Bought @ Daiso, SGD$2)
- Charcoal Mask, Natural Pack - Daiso Japan (Bought @ Daiso, SGD$2)
- Angled Nail Art Brush - Daiso Japan (Bought @ Daiso, SGD$2)
- Mango Facial Peeling Gel - Manis (Bought @ John Little, SGD$35.90)
Some stuff such as the Beautipon thingy in No. 3, I just found it somehow.... Interesting? So yea, I'll give it a try and see if it works~
And I wasn't exactly looking for a nail art brush really, I have been looking for a brush that is angled like that for the longest time to apply my eyeliner. I didn't even bother to look whether or not if it's a nail brush, I just took it and say THANK GOD I FOUND YOU~ XD *And only for $2!
Please stay tuned to my next post!
Click my Nuffnang button!
And stay tuned for more videos!