Remember how the Dyna Treatment saved my dry hair? [Read Here]
Well, I didn't blog about it but I've been using Mucota's Homecare Series ever since and some others in between, but I ended up going back to Mucota's products again just cos it really saved my almost damaged hair.
MUCOTA established it's first beauty laboratory in 1984, since then, MUCOTA's relaxing hair and treament hair techniques well received in Autralia, Korea and L.A. In 2007, MUCOTA entered Mexico's market, then to Taiwan & Singapore in 1st quarter of year 2009.
Prime Group (Asia) Pte Ltd is the authorised agent for MUCOTA in Singapore and Southeast Asia since April 2009. MUCOTA is one of the top prestigious hair care products which have been in Japan since 1983, when its first "Perfect Perm" products were released in Japan's hair care market.
Products that I have been using are:
1. [AIRE 05] Hair Mask Treatment (Smoother)
2. [AIRE 01] Emollient CMC Shampoo (Lithe)
3. [AIRE 10] Veil for Straight
4. AIRE Dune EX Treatment
I was recently sent [AIRE 05] Hair Mask Treatment to try out but TBH, I think AIRE Dune EX Treatment still suits my hair more since its for unruly/ frizzy hair and it gives more moisture in my opinion.
Here's a picture first before I shampooed my hair~
|Dry hair TTM T^T|
So first up on the line!
[AIRE 01] Emollient CMC Shampoo (Lithe)
- With scalp and hair-friendly cleansing element base
- Bubble with soft feeling
- CMC Amino element works on the hair, and while maintaining hair condition, remove dirt
from hair and scalp.
- Smooth finishing that does not affect hair volume
- Fresh Apple Peach fragrance
How to use & Use volume guide
1. Soak your hair with warm water
2. Pour shampoo on your palm the size of a 50-cent coin, and build up the bubble with both hands
3. Shampoo the entire hair focusing on the scalp
4. After shampoo, rinse with warm water
What is CMC?
Cell layer compound exists outside and inside our hair, and hair cells stick together so that it is not easy to peel off (noteasy-to-damage effect) and maintain moisture, and prevent it from leaving (to prevent dryness and maintain hair softness). Damaged hair means the so-called CMC substance had left the hair, and many gaps develop inside the hair, resulting in hair winding, which is the cause of loose and dry hair.
My opinions on [AIRE 01] Emollient CMC Shampoo (Lithe)
I use this shampoo alternatively with my other shampoo as I was asked to do it that way simply because I have a more oily scalp, alternating this with my other shampoo cleanses my hair better if I do it this way.
The smell is really refreshing (LOVE FRUITY SMELLING SHAMPOOS!)
I usually have almost tangled up hair right after shampooing, but this shampoo instantly moisturizes and makes my hair feel way smoother even without conditioner.
[AIRE 05] Hair Mask Treatment (Smoother)
- Hair colored and bleached repeatedly will lose internal nutrients, cuticle care is also important
- High-formula honey will provide moisture-holding effect, and fine CMC improves permeability of hair
- Smooth finishing that controls hair volume
- Mangosteen sweet fragrance
How to use & Use volume guide
1. After shampooing, use both hands to apply the treatment to the entire hair focusing on hair-ends.
2. After applying completely, heat it for 3~5 minutes, and wrap with towel, then leave it – to have better effect
3. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water
Short ~ Medium : 50-cent coin size
Long: 1.5 or 2.0 times 50-cent coin size
What is honey effect?
Honey has excellent moisture holding capability, and is often used in skincare. In AIRE Series also, for hair moisture holding care, honey is widely used. It contains about 80% of sugar, amino acids, vitamin, minerals, which is suitable for maintaining hair moisture, and when applied on the hair, the moisture holding capacity functions.
What are the 3 elements that produce hairs?
Hair mainly consist of three elements – moisture, oil and protein.
Moisture - indicates moisture that remains in the hair and will not disperse, even the hair is blown with hair dryer. It is said that healthy hair contains 10~13% moisture
Oil - the element that exists in and outside of hair. It maintains the internal structure of hair, and is needed to preserve beautiful cuticle at the external side. Healthy hair contains 7% of oil.
Protein - More than 80% of hair consists of this element called protein. Due to its dominance, it can be said that hair consists of protein. Once the protein in the hair is gone, beautiful perm or color cannot be expressed.
My opinions on [AIRE 05] Hair Mask Treatment (Smoother)
My hair used to be able to literally "stand" on its own even conditioning. Although I still prefer the AIRE DUNE EX TREATMENT conditioner cos it really moisturizes my hair more, but [AIRE 05] did quite a good job too. If you can see my after conditioned hair, it's not "standing" and no frizzy hairs were sticking out.
Smell is once again awesome cos IT'S FRUITY!! People with REALLY damaged hair like mine would probably also prefer the AIRE Dune EX Treatment like me maybe. If you have just mildly damaged hair/ normal hair, [AIRE 05] will do a great job!
Last on the list to do... Leave on conditioner!
[AIRE 10] Veil for Straight
- Soft, supple feeling as if swayed by the wind – ideal feeling for straight hair
- CMC-based non-rinse treatment element provides smooth finish. Protect the hair against dryness from the heat of iron or dryer.
-18MEA high-formula will block hair against damage by UV.
- Refreshing Green apple fragrance
How to use & Use volume guide
1. Before using dryer, towel dry the hair to loosen up
2. Apply onto hair
3. Focus on hair-ends when applying
4. Dry with hair dryer
5. For hair-ends only, push half amount gently, spread it and use for entire hair:
Short - Gentle half-push
Medium - 1 push
Long - 1 ~ 2 push
What is UV-ray?
Like our skin, hair can be damaged by UV-ray, which will cause dryness. Normally Melanin element protects the skin and hair against UV-ray, but dyed hair has its melanin destroyed, and is more liable to have UV damage. If you do not do hair-care hair, moisture or oil that had been destroyed by UV-ray may cause hair dryness and looseness.
My opinions on [AIRE 10] Veil for Straight
I've been using these products since October 2011 and [AIRE 10] has been a MUST for my leave on conditioner. I seldom get to finish a bottle of "anything" but I managed to do it with this.
It keeps my hair almost tangle free for the whole day without any problems.
I liked the smell at first until someone told me it smelled kinda weird. Maybe it's a psychological thing, I just started finding it weird too and never wore it out if I was going on dates. XD
But you/ your other friends around you might think otherwise on the smell, IDK, I get influenced quite easily by other people's comments.
Here's a Before and After photo for you to judge ^^
|Even the color looks different WTF?|
|I LOVE MUCOTA ADLLURA AIRE HOMECARE!|
Sole Agent: Prime Group (Asia) Pte Ltd
Please call 6797688 for more information
Wanna stand a chance to win a
FREE DYNA ARGON OIL HAIR TREATMENT?
Simply follow the instructions below and you're on your way to one of their salons to receive your Dyna Hair Treatment!!
2. "LIKE" my post on their page
3. Cross your fingers I get the most LIKES and you'll be notified if you're a WINNER!!
Easy as ABC, 123!
The contest will end on 18th April 2012 and the winner will be chosen on 20th April 2012, so go vote for me now!! ^^
I'll see all of you lovelies soon!!
Until next time!
Youtube Channel: Beautymake999